BIM and Data Management
Taking BIM to the next level in two ways
Our BIM Consultants and Information Managers think strategically from the start, putting in place all specified goals to ensure an effective BIM implementation from start to finish.
BIM is core to the integration of our specialisms, bringing a fountain of benefits
Firstly, integration and coordination are at the heart of our data-driven approach, which means we can spot challenges earlier. This helps to reduce risk throughout project design and construction. But it also offers greater control, visibility and ultimately, efficiency. The extraordinary structural complexity of the inspired roof design of the Piotrowska Street Tram Stop, Poland, was achieved more rapidly than would ever have been possible.
Our approach to creating a variety of design options encourages better workflows and design outcomes. As our models are digital simulations of real life performance, we can use them for forecasting energy consumption, people flow, maintenance procedures and many other impacts.
BIM keeps working even after project completion
Secondly, if data models are prepared during design stages, and linked to the Facilities Management BIM (FM BIM), building owners can use these to manage the use of resources, maintenance and cleaning, long after completion. Examples of which include our work on the Xiqu Centre in Hong Kong and Bristol Arena, UK.
Services we offer
- Strategic/Organisational BIM Advice for Clients
- Development of Employers Information Requirements
- Information Management
- Deployment and Management of Common Data Environments
- BIM Leadership
- BIM Execution Planning and Management
- Building Information Modelling
- Virtual Design and Construction
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Phase Planning
- Clash Checking & Reporting
- Model Auditing and Data Management
- Design Review
- Simulation and Performance Analysis
- Energy Modelling and Analysis
- Visualisation and Animation
- Virtual Reality
- Logistics Planning
- Cost Estimation
- Health & Safety/CDM Assessment
- Risk & Resilience Assessment
- Data Security Strategy
- Early Engagement with Contractors, Operators and Occupiers
- Government Soft Landings