Sports and Entertainment
Sports stadia and arenas thrive on capacity crowds who arrive, circulate and depart across a relatively short space of time.
Understanding the requirements of each venue and what makes a positive visitor experience is essential in designing and operating world-class venues.
From the local transport nodes to the seat in the stadium, every step of a spectator’s journey is an opportunity to improve the memory, leave a lasting impression, and maximise long-term revenue and reputation.
Our experience creating better stadia and entertainment venues includes:
- Circulation design, capacity assessments and improvement of circulation efficiency
- Ingress, egress and internal flow analysis
- Transport drop-offs and accessibility to transport nodes
- Sizing of security turnstiles/gates, concourse, vomitory, and gangways
- Stairs, escalators, lifts and corridor sizing
- Design guideline compliance
- Testing of wayfinding strategies
- Crowd flow surveys and evacuation modelling
- Toilet and concession analysis
- Operational planning for special events