The global workplace of the future needs to be flexible and responsive to the needs of its users.
To attract and retain the best talent, a working environment must be inspiring and stimulating, creating opportunities for collaboration and social interaction, and ultimately offering the best possible setting for staff to deliver their full potential.
Only through understanding these requirements of the people, are designers able to create productive and sustainable offices.
We are creating smarter workplaces by providing:
- Staff and visitor flow modelling
- Office layout optimisation
- Space utilisation analysis
- Activity, collaboration and staff interaction modelling
- Social network studies
- Meeting room usage analysis
- Congestion modelling and pinch point alleviation
- Lift usage, café queues and corridor flow analysis
“The reporting is clear and concise and well-reasoned and provided the Deloitte team plenty of useful insights into people flow in the building”
James Crawford, Assistant Director, Deloitte