Science and Technology
Key to providing a successful working environment for scientists and researchers is creating a collaborative and interactive environment, a space to foster innovation which becomes an integral part of a wider and engaging campus.
Design of such spaces deserves the same ethos and scientific rigour applied by the users of the buildings. Using a people-centred design approach, cutting edge facilities can be shaped to meet the specific needs of the users, delivering efficient and sustainable solutions.
Our solutions for science and technology include:
- Science lab layout optimisation
- Site-wide space planning (labs, circulation, dining, and meeting spaces)
- Activity, collaboration and researcher interaction modelling
- Operational management analysis and advice
- Space utilisation analysis
- Social network studies
- Optimisation of equipment utilisation
- Interactive dashboards for real-time data-in-motion visualisation