How can you be confident of creating an outstanding performance space with an exceptional audience experience?
In competition with other entertainment forms, an evening at the theatre must leave visitors with a positive memory and encourage loyalty – a difficult task in a crowded environment. Imagine if you could model and test the movement of people in many different scenarios within a ‘virtual space’, answering the important questions long before the first performance.
Our experience creating cultural venues and theatres that perform includes:
- Circulation design for visitors and staff
- Journey analysis to enhance effective circulation, accessibility and retail footfall
- Process and staffing analysis (e.g. ticketing, cloakrooms, retail)
- Operational management and planning for special events
- Exhibition layout design and optimisation
- Wayfinding strategy
- Crowd flow surveys
- Fire evacuation analysis
Thank you for all your hard work on this project. Seeing the strategy in action made us realise how useful it has been to have your expertise and advice, and our Founding group were particularly pleased with the time and effort we spent improving the elevators this year
Rachael Lupton, Capacity Media