The decision to buy or not to buy is often determined by the mood and behaviour of shoppers. Improving the layout, quality and ambience of a shopping environment allows retailers to improve their chances of selling and providing retail therapy.
With the emergence of new technologies, vast quantities of data about people’s shopping habits, and over a decade of experience in capturing and understanding shopper’s behaviour, the evidence to make the right decisions can now be placed in the hands of the retailers.
Our services that are helping develop better commercial developments include:
- Retail layout optimisation
- In-store to site-wide journey mapping and analytics
- Cost per square foot space modelling
- Wayfinding and line of sight analysis
- People counting surveys to monitor footfalls and dwell times
- Transport and parking strategy
- Food court and toilet location optimisation
- Accessibility assessments
- Escalators, stairs, corridors and lift sizing
- Fire evacuation modelling