Long before a plane takes off, the quality of a passenger’s journey is being shaped by their experience of the airport.
From small operations to international hubs, the success of an airport is driven by creating environments that encourage return visits, increase loyalty and generate greater revenue opportunities.
By embracing emerging technologies and data driven design, a people-centred design approach can be the difference between a functional hub and a world-class experience for passengers.
Our airport optimisation and smart space skills include:
- Terminal design and capacity assessments
- Passenger flow modelling
- Airport layout and process optimisation
- Check-in, baggage, security, logistics and immigration flow analysis
- Retail layout optimisation
- Baggage reclaim layout and sizing
- Transport links, drop-offs and vehicular flow analysis
- Escalators, stairs and lift sizing
- Fire evacuation modelling
- Phasing and buildability studies to minimise disruption to passengers