Our Gender Pay Report
We are now in our third year of reporting the gender pay gap at Buro Happold and we are making progress in the following key areas:
- The proportion of females in technical and senior roles
- Recruiting a higher proportion of females than the number of female applicants and available talent pool
- Achieving a 50/50 split in promotions for nontechnical roles
- Reducing the gender pay gap between men and women to less than 1% in some grades
However, we are clear that we must address and continue to improve in other areas.
Actively working to reduce the gender pay gap is a constant; this annual review enables us to summarise our progress and add clarity to what will continue to be a work in progress. Our ongoing work requires us to:
- Further analyse the shape of our organisation, reviewing how our pay quartiles are populated.
- Continue to set hiring targets and achieve gender balanced recruiting at graduate level
- Critically assess salary reviews and checking parity
- Establish a promotion panel to monitor promotion nominations
- Ensure gender parity on our Leadership Development Programme.
Want to find out more?
Global Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Engagement